Board of Directors
John Delta is an experienced operating and financial executive and entrepreneur with experience in enterprises from $2 million to $500 million. His main areas of focus are mid-stage software, SaaS and consumer-facing firms in need of assistance with CFO duties, transaction execution and scaling their finance/operations. Recent engagements include:
1. Principal Accounting & Financial Officer for a Nasdaq-listed company (from July 2020 to March 2022).
Led the annual Audit, 10-K and 10-Q filings, and fund-raising efforts. Included in scope of work was developing
the annual FP&A/budgeting process. Reviewed and implemented new accounting policies and procedures and SOX
2. Serves as interim CFO for an Australian Stock Exchange-listed company, with scope including FP&A, treasury management, ASX reporting/compliance and M&A.
3. Served as Interim CFO for a SaaS cybersecurity firm, with scope including setting up the issuer’s Finance function.
Broad consulting, operations and finance experience, including:
● Consulting Associate at McKinsey & Co. and Consulting Manager at Deloitte & Touché.
● Vice President, The Nasdaq Stock Market – John worked in several departments and developed the business plan for, and then ran, the E-commerce group.
● EVP/COO, Hemscott – The firm was a PE-backed roll-up in the financial info space. John led post-merger integration and ops (US, UK and India). He developed the successful exit strategy of splitting the firm and selling the retail unit to Morningstar.
● CFO, DoublePositive Marketing Group – the firm was a VC-backed SaaS offering in the lead gen space. John joined when it had $1M in revenue and led several financings while building the Finance/Admin functions. The firm had a successful exit to a strategic.
● CFO, Edison Worldwide – John restructured operations, sold off assets and closed non-core units.
● Founder/CFO, JJAB Holdings – Ran Finance and Operations for this PE-backed startup in the direct response marketing space. The firm was sold to a strategic acquirer in 1 year.
John holds a BA and MBA from the University of Virginia.