Board of Directors
Mr. Kozko has served as our Chief Executive Officer since January 2020 and has served as Executive Chairman since December 2020. A technology entrepreneur and author of more than two dozen patents, Mr. Kozko joined Motorsport Games from its parent company, Motorsport Network in January 2020, having held the positions of Senior VP of Operations and then COO at Motorsport Network since November 2018. Prior to joining Motorsport Network in January 2018, Mr. Kozko was the CEO of Ultracast, a live 360˚ video and virtual reality platform, and President of IC Realtime, a digital surveillance manufacturer, from February 2014 to November 2018. Mr. Kozko still currently serves as a member of the board of IC Realtime. Mr. Kozko formerly served as the President and Director of Net Element, Inc. (Nasdaq: NETE), a global technology and value-added solutions group that supports electronic payments acceptance in a multi-channel environment, from December 2010 until February 2014 after taking Net Element public and completing the acquisition and integration of Unified Payments, a provider of transaction processing services and payment enabling technologies that was recognized by Inc. Magazine as the fastest growing private company in the United States in 2012.
John Delta is an experienced operating and financial executive and entrepreneur with experience in enterprises from $2 million to $500 million. His main areas of focus are mid-stage software, SaaS and consumer-facing firms in need of assistance with CFO duties, transaction execution and scaling their finance/operations. Recent engagements include:
1. Principal Accounting & Financial Officer for a Nasdaq-listed company (from July 2020 to March 2022).
Led the annual Audit, 10-K and 10-Q filings, and fund-raising efforts. Included in scope of work was developing
the annual FP&A/budgeting process. Reviewed and implemented new accounting policies and procedures and SOX
2. Serves as interim CFO for an Australian Stock Exchange-listed company, with scope including FP&A, treasury management, ASX reporting/compliance and M&A.
3. Served as Interim CFO for a SaaS cybersecurity firm, with scope including setting up the issuer’s Finance function.
Broad consulting, operations and finance experience, including:
● Consulting Associate at McKinsey & Co. and Consulting Manager at Deloitte & Touché.
● Vice President, The Nasdaq Stock Market – John worked in several departments and developed the business plan for, and then ran, the E-commerce group.
● EVP/COO, Hemscott – The firm was a PE-backed roll-up in the financial info space. John led post-merger integration and ops (US, UK and India). He developed the successful exit strategy of splitting the firm and selling the retail unit to Morningstar.
● CFO, DoublePositive Marketing Group – the firm was a VC-backed SaaS offering in the lead gen space. John joined when it had $1M in revenue and led several financings while building the Finance/Admin functions. The firm had a successful exit to a strategic.
● CFO, Edison Worldwide – John restructured operations, sold off assets and closed non-core units.
● Founder/CFO, JJAB Holdings – Ran Finance and Operations for this PE-backed startup in the direct response marketing space. The firm was sold to a strategic acquirer in 1 year.
John holds a BA and MBA from the University of Virginia.